The superstar of Assamese Film Industry, Jatin Bora has recently seen on Shibanan Baruah directed “Jilmil Jonak” which is running housefull in theatres across Assam. His upcoming movie “Doordarshan: Rukawat ke liye khed hai” directed by Rajesh Bhuyan is going to release later on this year. Here are 10 facts you should know about Jatin Bora.
- Jatin Bora’s favorite Actors are Biju Phukan and Mridula Baruah.
- Black is his favorite color.
- His favorite place is his birth place – Nagaon
- He completed his schooling from Dawson Higher Secondary, Nagaon and he started his college education from the Nagaon GNDG Commerce College and complete his graduation from Nowgong College.
- He likes to act in Feature Films more than the Theatre.
- His first stage performance Lakshminath Bezbaruah’s Mukti when he was a student of class V.
- Film Kolahal was his first professional film, but he officially debuted in Uttarkaal (1989) opposite to Moloya Goswami, the movie was successful, and Jatin became a star of the Assamese cinema.
- He started his directorial venture in 2006 with a film called Adhinayak.
- On October 25 in 2002, Jatin Bora married Navanita Sarma, an accomplished singer and actress from Nagaon. They have a son and a daughter: Drishan and Aastha.
- In the movie Bidhata, which is said to be an Assamese adaptation of the Bollywood movie Anand, his performance was noteworthy.
This post was last modified on May 9, 2016 1:36 pm