Mumbai-based Guwahati-born singer Prarthana Choudhury’s latest Assamese song “Mur monor aakaaxot” has been released by ZEE MUSIC.
It is one of the very few independent Assamese music-videos released by Zee Music.
People have already liked the song a lot and it has generated a great response so far within such less time.
Song-Concept / Theme
‘Love’ can happen to anyone, anywhere!
True love is the purest of emotions which transcends all logic and reasons, and can transport one to a beautiful world of hopes, dreams and fantasies 🙂
Music Label : ZEE MUSIC COMPANY
Song-title : Mur Monor Aakaaxot
Singer (Voice) : Prarthana Choudhury
Music Direction & Lyrics: Anup Baruah
Music Arrangement : Sibabrata Sharma
Sound: Bhaskar Sarma
Video Direction & Choreography: Joly Borah
Cinematography: Hiten Thakuria
Video-Edits: Moni Rajkonwar
Star Cast : Abhinash, Modhusmita Dihingia, Sanjeev Das & Prarthana Choudhury
Make-Up: Rumi Goswami
Production House : Freelance – ( Shobhita’s Production )
Key Highlights about Prarthana Choudhury
- Prarthana Choudhury was honoured with the ‘Best Female Singer’ Award at the 5th Artist Aloud Music Awards held by Hungama Music held in Mumbai last year, for the original Hindi composition ‘Kaisi Khudgarzi’ which is written, tuned and sung by her.
- Prarthana was amongst the Top 5 contestants of the music-reality TV show, ‘Sur Sagar’ recently aired by DD National, and the No.1 amongst all female contestants.
- She has sung the female version of the title song of the Assamese blockbuster-movie, ‘Jilmil Jonak’ and sung for several Assamese audio & video albums, including a popular Marathi music-video, ‘Sakhya Saajana’
- She was amongst the select few artists invited to perform at the first-ever Jagjit Singh Music Festival held last year, in Mumbai
- She has delivered public-shows across India and abroad, countries the U.S.A and the Middle East. She was invited as a Guest Artiste at the 34th Assam Convention held in the U.S, in 2013.
- She is an approved artist of All India Radio, Guwahati, and she has also sung for DD-Urdu