Van Mahotsav is an annual festival which aims at creating awareness towards conservation of forests and plantation of trees among people. Ever since its inception in the year 1950, the festival has led to the plantation of a huge number of saplings throughout India.
Life will cease to exist without trees and it is our duty to protect our Mother Earth’s green cover. On the occasion of Van Mahotsav, MyGov Assam seeks photo entries of your gardens, orchards, rooftop gardens, kitchen gardens, roads with beautiful trees lined on both sides, forests, national parks, etc. which shows the abundance of greenery in Assam.
Last date: 31 July 2018
Certificates will be awarded to the winners.
Terms and Conditions
• The photos should be submitted in JPG or PNG format
• The size of the photographs should not exceed 4MB
• Photographs should not contain anything objectionable
• MyGov Assam will reserve rights for the selected photographs
To participate Click here
How to participate
- Go to https://goo.gl/oZwtBr
- Click on “Register”.
- Upload your Photograph(s)